Slider

Monday, August 03, 2009

More family fun :)

I always smile when I see a family with two little boys because I know the trouble they probably get into and it reminds me of my two little ones. These guys are dear to my heart though, I took their oldest pictures when he was 4 weeks old and have been taking their pictures ever since, and have become fast friends with them :) I hope you like these!



6 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Love that family shot, SO cute...what a sweet little family! :)

Katy said...

I LOVE them Steph!! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you!!

Jennie Kunz said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Anne said...

Love them. Wish I could have seen your cute face.

brenda said...

So CUTE!!!

Kira said...

these are cute as well I like the one with the old garage door in the background.