Meet the "M" family, we had to reschedule our session twice because of the crazy October weather so I was so glad when we had such a beautiful day! This cute family was fun. Mom is my little guy's preschool teacher and she is FABULOUS! I hope you like your sneak peek!
9 comments:
Love that last shot...what a gorgeous family!
Those look so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks for being patient with the weather and waiting for a good day.
What a CUTE family! love the soft blues and colors!
So sweet! I love the colors of these!
These are all so cute! Love the last one, all of them bunched together! Gorgeous Work!
Darling family, I love the blue in their clothes and the golds in the background. cute, cute.
These are so beautiful! The family is going to LOVE them all!!
those are great pictures that little girl looks just like her mommy:)
What a beautiful family! You did an awesome job.
Post a Comment