Slider

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Orchards...

I am loving me some orchards lately... seriously! We went to this beautiful property tonight and the weather was amazing and the kids were great! I have known mom and dad since before they were married and now they have an amazingly beautiful family :) Yep this is another one of those awesome roommates that I mentioned in the previous post.. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!!





8 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

These are adorable- what a gorgeous family!! You sure rock the orchard sessions! :)

Anonymous said...

so cute. I love that scenery!

Stacee Maree said...

SO Cute Neene. I love your little family! How pretty! Good job Steph!

sgmackfam said...

I still can't pick a favorite. I can't wait to see them all!

Nicole K said...

Beautiful Stephanie! Love the new blog too!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh, these are DIVINE! I am especially in love with that 2nd one!

Kelli Bramble said...

What a beautiful family, and I'm loving your soft processing. I adore your work!

Kelly Lindsey said...

Those are gorgeous! I am on a crappy laptop and they still look awesome :) I bet they are just stunning on a real monitor! :)