Hi, I am just stopping by to give a little update on sessions and bookings. I have been going back and forth all week and weekend, trying to decide whether or not I was going to come up to Logan for a mini session day. It would be fun to see some of my old clients, but I decided not to this year. It's just too much with a brand new baby who is still nursing (and hates the bottle) and adjusting to three kids right now. I hope you understand and know that I will pick a day next summer and make it up there.
As far as sessions up here, I would love to have any of my Logan clients up for sessions if you feel like heading this way. I have one more session available for September and then I will be booked. I am only taking two more sessions in October and then I will be booked for the year... with the exception of newborns.
Thank you everyone for your business and friendship, I am so blessed to be able to do a job that I love :)
2 comments:
I love that little diaper cover. It's the best. I can't remember if I told you that Dawn wants you for her wedding. If you are still open on the first of Oct? Thanks!
Okay she is too cute! Did you get my email?
Post a Comment