Slider

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ballerina...

What an fun girly week I've been having. Meet miss "A", she is my third three year old little girl of the week and we had so much fun! She was so stinkin' cute, I even got a hug and kiss on the cheek before we were finished! We were even able to get a few with her new baby brother :)






4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

AMAZINGNESS!! Beautiful pictures of beautiful kids!

Katy said...

All your pictures lately have been just beautiful! Is it possible that you keep getting better and better? :)

Nichole said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I figured I would come look at yours :) I LOVE the one of the little girl close up!! Those eyes are gorgeous. What I want to know is where is everyone getting these cute antique clothes?