Slider

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Fairies...

Meet miss "a". Isn't she sweet. Probably the sweetest fairy I have ever meet. I had a beautiful session tonight with this little spunky three year old. She wasn't too sure about me at the beginning, but by the end, her personality came out and we had so much fun!!





8 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Stephanie!! Love the first diptych and that last shot...gorgeous. Can't wait for our session!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous photos Stephanie!! LOVE that last one!!

Kira said...

These are way cute I love them:)

K Walton said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Especially the last one!

brenda said...

So cute!! Seriously considering driving down again soon to do some pictures!

Jackie Jean said...

These are wonderful!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

These are so cute- LOVE the fairy outfit! She's adorable.

Janel said...

I absolutely love all the pictures!! You are amazing!