Slider

Saturday, September 25, 2010

girl fun

I love it when I get to have a fun session with just the girls and this one was exactly that fun! We got together for a special mom and daughter session with Kelli... who is another fabulous photographer (check out her website here). Her little girl is so stinkin' cute! We did a fun photo and video session with Aubrey (check out her site here) I can't wait to see the final video, I think it will be awesome! Thanks for the fun girls!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, these are fabulous!! I LOVE the soft processing on them. Makes me want a mother daughter session. So fun!! Kelli you and your daughter are just beautiful.

Kelli Bramble said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, thank you so much Stephanie! These made me cry, I feel so lucky to have pictures of me and my little girl to cherish forever!! Thank you again and again. :D

Brandi said...

Two beautiful ladies!! :)

Playfulkarenb said...

Oh my gosh...ADORABLE!

Aubrey said...

LOVE them! Boy, you are fast! Can't wait to see the rest!! Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Aww, these are soo soo sweet! =)

Britney said...

I am so jealous of these mother/daughter sessions girls! Divine!!!

Joy said...

You know I adore these!!! BEAUTIFUL!

sherri said...

I love everything about these! Everything. The carmel apples, the setting, the mother and daughter. So sweet! ♥