Slider

Thursday, September 16, 2010

open fields...

I love open fields and I love fun families so tonight was an extra treat! These guys were so laid back and great, plus I got to take some fun girl pictures in the process :) Thanks guys!!








7 comments:

Suzee said...

LOVE them!!!! Now I am SO excited to see the rest! Thanks so much for doing this for our family. I can't wait to get them on my wall. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You have an amazing talent. I love the individual ones of my kids....and my other kids. They are beautiful. Thanks again!!!! Hope you didn't get too many mosquito bites :(

Britney said...

Fabulous backdrop...I love fields too! :)

Darling family!

brenda said...

That's look so great!!!

Jen said...

Cute Cute family!!! Great job Steph!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What a cute family- I love all the individual shots you got of the kids, too!

sherri said...

Wow! Very very nice job! These are so wonderful! You did an amazing job with such a beautiful family. ♥

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful captures!
I love the location you have for these sessions, perfect for a family photosession!