So adorable! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Ashlee's baby is even more adorable in person. Seriously he is CUTE!!! Too bad her camera isn't working that great right now. Can I ask a question? How many sessions a month do you do? Just wondering how crazy I am. :) danalyn78@hotmail.com
7 comments:
I hardly recognize him! Such a cute boy. Growing up WAY too fast.
I love these great job Mara now wants some yellow rain boots ha ha
I love these great job Mara now wants some yellow rain boots ha ha
Love them!
well I don't blame you he is adorable love those pics good job!
He is darling!
So adorable! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Ashlee's baby is even more adorable in person. Seriously he is CUTE!!! Too bad her camera isn't working that great right now. Can I ask a question? How many sessions a month do you do? Just wondering how crazy I am. :) danalyn78@hotmail.com
Post a Comment