Isn't she magical! Just the sweetness little thing ever! I got to take her one year pictures last year and was so excited when her mom called for two year ones this year, she is so stinkin' cute and sassy and fun! And isn't her mom simply beautiful, one of the sweetest, most genuine people I know.





7 comments:
TOTALLY magical...these are just beautiful!
I love these. She is so cute! So much personality
Love the black and white of the mom and girl. SO stinking sweet! Your amazing Steph!!
LOVE these! Great job capturing mom and daughter.
Beautiful! I really love the one of her sitting in the grass, and the one of her and mom blowing the little puff thing. :) HAHA. what are those things really called. ??
What a gorgeous little girl!! They are all beautiful, but the one of her by that door.... LOVE!
You captured the most adorable expressions of her! Love the softness of colors and the location!
Post a Comment