Slider

Monday, August 29, 2011

Connections...

I love those real connections that families have and this family was a perfect example.  It was such a beautiful night, the back lighting was perfect and fun to catch up with an old friend and her sweet little ones. I am loving the old vintage back light feeling some of these pictures have.  Here is to one of the most beautiful mother's I know :)







6 comments:

Becki said...

She is looking so beautiful! I love the back lighting a lot too! Great work Stephanie.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, I would die of happiness if I had photos like these with my kids! The outfits, lighting, posing, everything looks amazing! Clearly the little girl takes after her beautiful mama, and that little guy with his cute tie is adorable!

MANDY said...

I love those pictures. They are the cutest little team. Jen is beautiful inside and out, she just glows with her little cuties.

Britney said...

Gorgeous!!!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

So So pretty! The pics and the people!! Your great!

Kira said...

i love these they are beautiful. The lighting is awesome and the subjects are lovely