Slider

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The end of summer...

Okay, technically it's officially fall but it's been so unusually warm this September that it just felt like a summer night.  Beautifully warm and full of light.   Miss M is quickly becoming a favorite subject of mine, I have been lucky enough to do four sessions with her in the last two year and a half years and I am so glad her mom keeps calling me and making the long drive down.  Tonight was so fun!





11 comments:

Shannon said...

Stephanie this session is GORGEOUS! I just love the light and location. I so wish we had some fields around here!

Kira said...

Love it! The lighting is perfect! And she is gorgeous!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Love this session. The lighting is amazing! Your work is great!

Joy said...

Oh my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! What gorgeous images, Stephanie!

Amy said...

The light is amazing! Such great pictures of a beautiful little lady.

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Stephanie, first your photos are beautiful! Second, I got your question about following my blog. The followers are in the far right sidebar directly under the green tab "Decorate With Me". If you don't see them, try re-freshing the page. Sometimes blogger acts up and doesn't show the followers, but eventually it does. Glad you're entering the giveaway and nice to meet you!

Britney said...

I recognize this darling girl from her previous sessions with you. She's growing up! Love the lighting and balloons!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

It's fun "watching" her grow up! She's gorgeous.... beautiful as always!

DarbyM said...

Oh my yumminess! What a sweetie and that lighting is stunning!

Yana said...

These are wonderful. I love how light and airy they are and the light is beautiful!

Whitney said...

Such a gorgeous little girl! And the lighting is just dreamy. Fab job!