I am loving this weather, minus the rain :( The leaves are changing and the weather is cooler! This cute family was so fun tonight, I am totally in love with their little guy, he was stinkin' cute. I went to high school with the mom and even lived with her for a summer in college (although it was the summer I got engaged so I wasn't much of a roommate, ha ha). She has an awesome blog for women, go check it out http://www.becomingabetterwoman.com/
I am so glad we were able to get together to do a fun session.




6 comments:
What a beautiful family!! Love their outfit choices, and the little boy is just darling. Love the "framing" with the trees in the first pic, and the beautiful colors in the second pic. The neutral colors with the leaves on the ground in the last pic is awesome!! Love it!
These pics turned out so beautifully! Thank you so much for working hard to find us the right spot for our fall pics. The pictures of Anders make me tear up because I think they captured his personality so well.
Steph, you are seriously talented!
And thanks for the shout out to my blog. :)
Gorgeous!! LOVE the composition in the first one, and love the closeup in #2. Beautiful color and tones.
That first picture is PERFECT in every way! Well, really, they all are! What a beautiful family!!
These images are gorgeous, love that first one a lot. The colors and clarity are amazing, and the family is also very beautiful! Wonderful work, Stephanie!
Post a Comment