Slider

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beautiful

Meet my beautiful friend Heather :)  She is one of my dear friends and an amazing photographer.  She took the most amazing and precious pictures of me and my little girl almost two years ago (gasp where does the time go) You can see them here and then some more when she was 6 months old (see here)  So when she had her new little one I knew I had to return the favor and I am so glad I did.  Isn't he is sweetest little thing ever.  I love that he loved to stick his tongue out and that he let me cuddle him all I wanted. 




 

8 comments:

Britney said...

My goodness these are so beautiful Stephanie! Heather you look fabulous and that little boy is so precious!!! I'm going to have to see about coming down when my little one gets here Steph, such wonderful work! Love!!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

ohhh, I love, love, love them!!! Thank you.... you're the BEST!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

Wow! These are super! Love the last photo so much!

Joy said...

Oh, these are so gorgeous, a beautiful baby and a beautiful mama!!! Wonderful images!

Amy said...

These are all so lovely! But I LOVE LOVE that last one... you are beautiful, Heather! and you captured them perfectly, Stephanie!

Kira said...

Wow! These are great! I love how happy the baby looks in all the pictures :) It's like he is smiling at his lovely mom.

Jamie said...

So Cute Steph!!!! I Love them!

DarbyM said...

simply perfection.