Oh the weather is perfect lately. I am loving that it starting to cool down at night
and the light is so beautiful!
It helps that this family is so good looking, just makes for a beautiful session.
Heather and I have become fast friends over the past three years, she's done
some beautiful daughter and mom sessions for me and I've been able to do some stuff for her.
She is an amazing photographer, check out her stuff here
Oh, and I love the mustache and lips picture, how fun is that! I love it shows fun personality!






4 comments:
You're amazing!! We love them all and can't wait to get them hung on the wall! Thank you thank you!
oH mylanta- these are some of my favorite people, so maybe I'm biased but these are darling!!!!
These are so great!! Heather's family is gorgeous and you captured them perfectly!! I wish I were in Utah to hire you :)
Adorable! They look like a fun family, the photo props cracked me up!
Post a Comment