Slider

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crazy Weather...

Honestly, we had the craziest weather yesterday.  All day it was bright and sunny and about 20 minutes
before this session it began to rain and not just a little rain, a downpour.
We took a chance and drove out to our location and no luck so we turned around
and headed home, just as we almost got home the rain let up a little so we
ran to this field and took pictures as fast as we could. 
I will admit I was a little nervous that we wouldn't get any because we were moving so fast,
so imagine my surprise when I pulled up some of these gems.  
I guess this family is just destined to look good always :)
I absolutely love the last picture here... 









4 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Love these! What a gorgeous family, and I love their outfits! So, so cute. Glad the rain stopped for a few minutes for you. I'm so excited for our session next week!

April said...

AHHH so beautiful!!

Byers said...

Love these! You would never know there was bad weather. My favorite is the family picture that is close up; beautiful:)

Skip & Angela said...

Great pictures! What cuties.