So I know most of you know that I take November and December off to enjoy the
holidays with my little family so I haven't been by in a while.
But I realized that I have not shared a single picture of baby since she was
2 months old!! What!!! She will be ONE in 9 days, this year has been a whirlwind.
So I thought I would stop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
and share the last 9 months of sweet Claire's life :)
In addition, if you can't tell I am changing the layout of the blog a little, in hopes of possibly
dropping the website and streamlining it all into one place.
I am also hoping to offer a complete digital package which will always include the CD
instead of having that be a separate purchase. More details are coming on that.
As well... if you have a sweet little newborn session you would like to set up, give me a call!
Utah winters make it hard to do outside pictures sometimes, but not with those new little ones!






1 comments:
She is so sweet! Beautiful little baby!!
Post a Comment