Slider

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stepping out of the box

I love candid photographs.  I love pictures that capture emotion and tell a story. I have always been drawn to them. I am hoping this year to step out of my safe zone and capture a few more of those moment pictures, the ones that tell you a story.Yesterday was a beautiful cloudy day and the girls were playing outside so I thought I am going to give it a shot. Claire was dressed and ready for the day and Miss Addy was outside in bare feet in the middle of February, but hey we are keeping it real here right
. 




4 comments:

Joy said...

There is something so compelling about these images. I love the sweet moments you captured and, as always, your work is beautiful!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awwww, love those girls!! They are beautiful, as are the pics!

Stacee Maree said...

I love all your photos and your new page looks amazing. Love it!

Amy said...

Love these!!! The back of that perfect little curly head is just too sweet!