I have been itching to get out and just shoot for fun, do something personal to me.
To just sit back and laugh and see what happens.
So I decided to make it happen. My four year old and I went out and we spent the evening chasing the sun (it was cloudy and she insisted that we dance so he would come out), searching for fairies and trying to catch butterflies. I am LOVING what we got. It makes me smile and reminds me of what childhood should be.
I need to do these sessions more often!














2 comments:
Oh my word I LOVE THESE!!! This is totally what I want to do for the next session-just capture some pure childhood pictures! I love Addy's innocence in all of them! Those trully are PRICELESS!
Marci
These are absolutely stunning!! I love the title as well..beautifully done. Images 1 & 7 are amazing!!
Post a Comment