Slider

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Letters to our Daughters

I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful group of photographers and their project in documenting their journey as mothers. Please continue the circle by heading over to the fabulous Erin Konrath you can read her letter here.


Miss Claire,

Is it possible to be so busy and so curious yet calm? I have often wondered that. You exemplify busy, you love to explore, you have this naturally mischievous look and you giggle uncontrollably while you run from me YET in the middle of the chaos I can feel your calmness.  Your ability to embrace the world and challenge it, but do so with calmness and tenderness.  I love that about you. What a beautiful little gift to have, my dear little one.  I am so lucky to be your mama!



1 comments:

Dani said...

What a gorgeous photo Stephanie!! Those curls!! <3