"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, and truly see the things that matter most." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
This post has been coming for a long time now, perhaps longer then I would like to admit. I have been thinking on it for a while and trying to find the right words in hopes that you will all understand where I am coming from. But nothing sounds right and much of it seems so sugar coated so here it is plain and simple. I need to step back from photography for a while and figure out how to balance it all, I need to do photography for the artistic side in me and remind myself what and why I love this job, I need to focus on my children and my family and me. This isn't a forever thing and I promise you all that I will still be posting on my blog, in fact stay in tune, maybe you will get lucky and get a free shoot from me.. something fun and carefree and styled in my mind. I am going to really focus on finding my niche in this crazy photography business that seems to be so huge lately.
So because of that I will not be taking any clients this fall UNLESS you have already talked to me (you should know who you are). I will finish out the sessions I have committed to and then step back and make sure I am living with intent and purpose, learning how to embrace my family and not miss out on what matters the most. Stay tuned and stay engaged, I promise there will be great things to come!

0 comments:
Post a Comment