I was so grateful to jump into this project and be able to end out the year with these fabulous photographers. I have appreciated the push it has given me to embrace the moments. This is the final letter in the installment and I am sad that I won't be able to see everyone's amazing pictures every month. Please continue on in the circle by visiting Dani Vest
Girls,
This is the last letter to you in this amazing little photo project, but if you know your mama, you know this is certainly not the last letter or tidbits of wisdom I will share with you. This past year has been a changing year for me. I have seen so many joys and have shared in close friends and families heartache. It has made me stop and really think. Not one of those small little moments where you take it all in and then move on, but one of those really ponder and contemplate life moments. Girls, I want you to know that your mama believes in believing, in hoping and reaching for something amazing and good in this world that often times feels full of nothing but bad. I believe in a Father in Heaven that loves me and loves you so much and helps us grow, through joy and heartache. I believe in finding good all around me and holding on to hope of kindness and Christ-like love. I hope that as you grow you will never lose that ability, that I believe all children have, to look at the best of what is happening and find joy in the smallest simplest thing. Because I truly believe that we can be grateful no matter what. Never stop finding the good.
Love, your mom





2 comments:
Beautifully said and photographed.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment