Slider

Friday, October 23, 2009

The end of fall...






It seems like fall is ending way faster then it should but I am so glad I was able to do this family session before it went away for good :) Look at this little guy, isn't he honestly the cutest thing ever and his mom and dad are two of the nicest people I know! I hope you like your sneak peek!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you so much! We took Hunter's temperature when we got home at it was 100.5!

dhana said...

really beautiful fall photos. I wish I had photos like this of my family. love these.

Oakstream Photography said...

I agree...fall came & went in a blink of an eye!! Crazy!!! We went straight from summer to winter :(

What a cutie...love his lil cheeks!!!!!

Sara said...

What a cute family... love the colors!

Jen said...

He is such a cutie!!!

I'm sad about fall ending so soon too :(

Britney said...

Love this family, how cute are they? Your family shots are just the best! :)

BRITTANY said...

Oh what a cute family. That little boy is adorable!

Kira said...

oh he is a little cutie and the family pictures are beautiful what a cute family:)