Wow. Those are some blue eyes :)
The bubble on his lip made me laugh. These are so cute!
How precious. Beautiful eyes! I love the fuzzy blanket.
Oh my goodness Stephanie, these are so cute!!
BIG SMILE! :)
Beautiful! Amazing eyes! Love your work! :)
Stephanie! I always love your baby and child photos, they are always so fresh and crisp, and unique! You know how to capture such wonderful memories!!
I failed the dare because those pictures are so cute I had to smile.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow. Those are some blue eyes :)
The bubble on his lip made me laugh. These are so cute!
How precious. Beautiful eyes! I love the fuzzy blanket.
Oh my goodness Stephanie, these are so cute!!
BIG SMILE! :)
Beautiful! Amazing eyes! Love your work! :)
Stephanie! I always love your baby and child photos, they are always so fresh and crisp, and unique! You know how to capture such wonderful memories!!
I failed the dare because those pictures are so cute I had to smile.
Post a Comment