Oh I am so glad she was smiley. And of course you did an amazing job...as always:) Thanks my totally awesome sister!
Oh is she cute! Beautiful lighting and adorable pics! LOVE the dress...wow...talent!
Stephanie, I LOVE the last 2! They are my favorites! What a gorgeous dress she has on!
She is such a cutie!! LOVE her dress!!!
She's sooo cute! Love her sweet dress!
Beautiful! Always love the way you work the light...just gorgeous.
Are you kidding me!?!? These are the most precious pictures!!! You did an amazing job....as usual!
How cute is she!! You captured her very well too! Love the yellow chair!
So cute!! I love the little dress she is wearing!
these are very cute nice work:) as always!
This is a BEAUTIFUL session. Your light is so yummy!
What a doll. These are great pictures! I love the sun in the first ones.
Stephanie, your work is great, love this session of your neice! Do you know Ralphie?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh I am so glad she was smiley. And of course you did an amazing job...as always:) Thanks my totally awesome sister!
Oh is she cute! Beautiful lighting and adorable pics! LOVE the dress...wow...talent!
Stephanie, I LOVE the last 2! They are my favorites! What a gorgeous dress she has on!
She is such a cutie!! LOVE her dress!!!
She's sooo cute! Love her sweet dress!
Beautiful! Always love the way you work the light...just gorgeous.
Are you kidding me!?!? These are the most precious pictures!!! You did an amazing job....as usual!
How cute is she!! You captured her very well too! Love the yellow chair!
So cute!! I love the little dress she is wearing!
these are very cute nice work:) as always!
This is a BEAUTIFUL session. Your light is so yummy!
What a doll. These are great pictures! I love the sun in the first ones.
Stephanie, your work is great, love this session of your neice! Do you know Ralphie?
Post a Comment