Slider

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A little update...

Here is a little updated pictures of my boys, I thought I would share since I haven't in a while and I have been taking a small break over the holidays with client pictures. But no worries I have two itty bitty newborns coming up soon (hopefully sooner then later if i can get over this cold)..

And a little announcement, in cause you haven't already heard.... these two little studs are getting a baby sister come the end of April :)



5 comments:

Kira said...

great pictures Steph, They are getting so big!

The Foster's said...

Steph...both your kiddos and your photography stun me! Can't wait to see some of your itty bitty. Hang in there prego;)

jlowe said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited to hear that you are expecting a girl! When is she due? How are you? How has your pregnancy been?
AND - OH MY GOSH! Your boys are getting so big and SO handsome! Love the shots of them!
I have been a negligent blog stalker - I hope you will forgive me! I think of you often and am so happy to hear of your wonderful news! Be in touch when you have a chance - I would love to catch up sometime!!

Britney said...

That first one is to die for! Gotta try that one with my little dudes. So excited to see what your girl will look like.

Skip & Angela said...

Cute boys! They look like they are full of energy! Congrats on the baby girl, How exciting!