Oh I have to tell you that girls are so fun :) This little sweetie has gotten me all excited for my little girl to get here and made me want to go shopping for girl clothes HA HA! (I am sure my husband would love that) Anyhow we had fun and she even feel asleep for a few and her big sister was so good and a great help!
12 comments:
beautiful beautiful captures! :) they are adorable!!! that little one is way too cute for her own good :D love the hairpiece too!
These are super PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE them! So sweet! Amazing job!
oh my goodness, I know them! :) They are the cutest, sweetest girls- you did so awesome with their photos!
That second on in her blessing(?) dress is PERFECT! I'm excited for your little girl too! :)
Oh so cute! She's adorable and your images are just darling!
Absolutely adorable! Great job!
ah, just beautiful. she looks like an angel in the second one.
So beautiful Stephanie! I've said it before I'm sure, but your work with the newborns/babies is just awesome.
Soooo cute! You always do an amazing job!
oh she is so cute! They both are great job:)
So pretty Stephanie!!! I'm so excited for you too!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment