Slider

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eight weeks and cute as can be...

Meet miss "m". She is one of my very best friends newest little ones and such a cutie. She is eight weeks and was a trooper. It was fun to finally get to meet her! :)





14 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Oh she is precious! I love the first one. Such a cute smile!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting them. I love them!! So grateful for you and coming all the up here. Hope you got some good singing time in:)
Thankyou, Thankyou

Jennie Kunz said...

I'm so glad you posted these! I've been wanting to see the new little one!! DARLING!

brenda said...

So funny, I saw the first one and was like oh what a cute little girl, then I started scrolling down and like oh I know them!! So cute!!

Anne said...

Marci!! Those pics are to die for! Good job Steph. Love them.

Jen said...

So cute...love the one with the siblings.

And loving the new layout!!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

love the new blog look! and cute pictures, 8 weeks is a hard age!

Erica Jessop said...

Oh my word that makes me miss those cute little faces!! LOVE IT! Great job Steph!

Britney said...

That first smiley one is DARLING! How cute! Love the new blog layout too!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

WOW!! I gasped when I saw that little sleeping shot. Her little lips are just divine. Beautiful work!

Cindy said...

Oh so sweet! Love the new look on your blog too!

Katy said...

So cute! Her kids are getting so big!

Stacee said...

she is a cutie and I like your new blog it looks great.

Mary Denton Taylor said...

So adorable!!!!! Cute photos!!!!!!