Slider

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Wide awake :)

This little guy was so incredibly alert and awake and so completely calm and so good! Isn't a cutie! He will be four weeks old on Monday and such a sweet little blessing to his family. This little guy belongs to one of my husbands best friend's and I was excited to meet their new little one! I am just glad my cold FINALLY went away!




7 comments:

Kami Jo said...

Oh Stephanie!!!! These are adorable!! He is a such a cutie!!! We can't wait to meet him, but for now these pictures get us by!!!

BRITTANY said...

Oh he is a cutie. Good job Steph.

heddomarie said...

Oh he is the cutest!! Love all that hair!

Melanie said...

I love them! Thanks! I can't wait to see the rest of them. You are so good!

Britney said...

What a sweet little guy, his curly hair is killin' me! :)

Dana said...

What big eyes!

Gina said...

That is the most precious little baby I've ever seen!