Slider

Saturday, February 06, 2010

9 days new

Isn't she beautiful. I love newborn sessions so I was excited to meet this little one. She was 9 days old and a little sweetheart. I loved her name too :)






17 comments:

Stacee said...

oh she is precious! and tiny. you have too much fun, unfair.

Kelli Bramble said...

What a beautiful baby! Love these, Stephanie!

BRITTANY said...

I love the last one...she looks to tiny!

Gina said...

What a perfect doll. LOVE the last one!

Britney said...

Guh, your work just KILLS me Stephanie! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Lisa Holloway said...

She is a beautiful angel! Just gorgeous!

Marissa Vargason said...

wow she is gorgeous and you just rock those newborns! love the last one, wide awake! gorgeous!

Lisa M said...

So beautiful! I really love the last one! She has such gorgeous eyes!

Jen said...

oh my goodness- these are amazing!!! (and they make me baby hungry! lol!) you are so talented! Also loving those darling little flower headbands! :)

Katy said...

Mmmmmmmm! She is so precious. Beautiful pictures as usual Steph!!

Ashleigh-Faye said...

So sweet! nice work!

Kira said...

so so so cute:)

The Porter's said...

I loved the last picture in this series.

Bethany Jackman said...

my goodness, i have been back to look at these 3 times!!! so beautiful, so precious! i am so glad she hired you! just brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!
the first pic is totally MY FAV!

great great work girl!

Emily said...

She is precious! These are beautiful photos!

Kali and JT said...

oooh I love hearing that everyone thinks my baby is cute... you never know if people tell you the truth when they say she's cute. I am already ready to get more because I feel like she has changed SO much! I completely agree with all the comments though, they are fabulous photos and she is a beeeeautiful baby... but I'm a little biased :)