Slider

Monday, February 01, 2010

Miss S...

She is back and isn't she cute. I can't believe that she is already four months old, I feel like I just did her newborn pictures. You can check them out here. I have been one lucky girl these past two weeks, so many sweet baby girls!



6 comments:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

Once again super cute! I really love the first one. And I'll be watching for those clients, thank you!! :)

Katy said...

She is cute! Great pictures!!

sgmackfam said...

Once again you amaze me. She looks beautiful. THANKS!!

Stacee said...

wow I can't believe she has gotten so big and alert. Good job of course steph.

BRITTANY said...

She is a cutie!

Sarah said...

Ooooo...I love the new look of your blog! And as always, I love your pictures! Trying to get pictures of Halle makes me realize how hard it is...and you do a great job.