This little guy was my first boy in a long string of girls and he was a sweet one. He was so good and let me move him all around without getting mad at me :)
OMG you are soooooo talented these pictures just took my breath away. Stunning!
I am a new follower and saw you when we both got the beautiful blogger award. I hope that you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog
8 comments:
Such beautiful work! Love the softness of the colors.
so cute! you rock newborns!
I need to have another baby so you can be my photographer! I left a little something on my blog for you! http://www.alittletipsy.com
ha! LOVE that skull cap! lovely pictures!!!
OMG you are soooooo talented these pictures just took my breath away. Stunning!
I am a new follower and saw you when we both got the beautiful blogger award. I hope that you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog
These are beautiful! You are so awesome! Love the hats. These are gorgeous. Congrats to this family!
oh my complete YUMMINESS! These are gorgeous! What a cute baby too.
Man is he ever precious! I absolutely adore the one of him smiling. Simply scrumptious! Great work as always!!
Post a Comment