Slider

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Two more I loved and a booking update

I just wanted to stop in and update everyone on availability for sessions. I am currently booked up until July. I have filled all my spots for March and April and will not be taking session in May because I will have a brand new little one. I have filled my spots for June and July (with the exception of newborns*). I will be taking sessions in August and the fall but I will not be filling spots for them this far in advance. Come the end of June I will start booking spots again. Thank You all so much! I love my job and am excited to see what is to come.

*I leave about one to two spots open a month for newborns because in order to get those tiny curled up shots you need to capture them when they are tiny. I prefer that you book your newborn session while you are still pregnant... but if you have already had your baby, the best time is before they are two to three weeks old.

I just had to share two more that I loved of my last newborn :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

When do you want to book me :)?!?! Do you want me to wait tell I have my baby to tell you or do you plan a day and kind of good off of that? CUTE PICTURES as always!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

so precious! you always do so great at newborns!!!

Haley Poulos said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Not sure how you found me, but I'm glad you did! Assuming I ever get hired to shoot another newborn, I'll be using inspiration from your work. Wonderful lighting!