Slider

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Bookings Update....



Just wanted to stop in and update everyone on bookings :) I am now booked through August. If you have talked to me about a session, don't worry you still have a spot. As far as September goes, I have two sessions left. I will probably do sessions through October and then be closed for the holidays and catching up on everyone's Christmas orders in November and December. The only sessions I will take in November and December are newborn sessions and I limit those to two a month so call me before the baby comes :) I haven't decided yet, if I am going to be able to make it up to Logan this summer for a mini session day, trying to figure out how to work that with our new little one. If you are in Logan and interested let me know, if I have enough interest... then I might be able to figure something out! Thanks again everyone for your business and your amazingly cute children that I get to meet!

3 comments:

The Foster's said...

For sure let me know if you are coming to Logan for a summer session...dying to have pictures done by Steph;)

sgmackfam said...

MMM... I love that picture!

Calli said...

I am a friend of Susie Clark that you have photgraphed before in the past, If you figure out a way to come to logan in the next few months I really would love you to do our family/one year old pics.. My cell is 801-668-9150.. thanks!!