She is so adorable! Those are awesome pictures!
that first picture is to die for!! great work!
Oh, she's beautiful! Love the one with the sunglasses/white chair--- priceless!!
Stephanie, you are amazing! I love them all! That first picture is priceless. I love your vintage chair and tutu! I'm also glad one of the swimsuit ones turned out. We will cherish these forever. Thank you so much Stephanie, you are so talented!
Ah so sweet! Love the sunglasses and the pink balloons. Adorable!
These are amazing! Love those eyes in the first one.
These are so sweet! Beautiful work Stephanie!
Incredible! You are so good!
Stunning! What a beautiful baby! You did fantastic!
She should be a cover girl! What a gorgeous baby! I had to save this post, just so I could look a that first porcelain photo again and again.
Gorgeous work....love that first one...and the second one...oh heck...I Love them all :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
She is so adorable! Those are awesome pictures!
that first picture is to die for!! great work!
Oh, she's beautiful! Love the one with the sunglasses/white chair--- priceless!!
Stephanie, you are amazing! I love them all! That first picture is priceless. I love your vintage chair and tutu! I'm also glad one of the swimsuit ones turned out. We will cherish these forever. Thank you so much Stephanie, you are so talented!
Ah so sweet! Love the sunglasses and the pink balloons. Adorable!
These are amazing! Love those eyes in the first one.
These are so sweet! Beautiful work Stephanie!
Incredible! You are so good!
Incredible! You are so good!
Stunning! What a beautiful baby! You did fantastic!
She should be a cover girl! What a gorgeous baby! I had to save this post, just so I could look a that first porcelain photo again and again.
Gorgeous work....love that first one...and the second one...oh heck...I Love them all :)
Post a Comment