I met these two little ones tonight for a session and we had some fun! I took Mr. D's pictures when he was only a week old and now he is almost 3 and his little sister is such a sweet little one, she is just two weeks younger then my new little one :) I am so glad they got to come up for a session.
7
comments:
Nicole Manus
said...
you did a great job on my niece and nephew! they look amazing!
Oh my goodness, Stephanie I love them! You really are magic with the camera. You got some fantastic shots for how wild D was being haha! I love how you capture their character and the twinkle in miss K's eyes :) haha. Love 'em! Thanks again =)
7 comments:
you did a great job on my niece and nephew! they look amazing!
Oh my goodness, Stephanie I love them! You really are magic with the camera. You got some fantastic shots for how wild D was being haha! I love how you capture their character and the twinkle in miss K's eyes :) haha. Love 'em! Thanks again =)
How cute are they?!? LOVE the kissing shot!!
How cute are they?!? LOVE the kissing shot!
so cute! always love your stuff! And thank you for another referal. So nice of you!! I totally appreciate it!
sweet shots Steph! :)
whatever. those children are BEAUTIFUL! lovely images!
Post a Comment