I thought I would stop in a share a few updated pictures of my little one. She is four months now! It is going by way too fast... and (gasp) I have yet to get a great picture of all three of my kids together, so here is crossing my fingers and hoping we can get one before the year is out! Plus I thought I would share a few of the new christmas cards I am adding to the collection this year.. Crazy to think, but yes it's time to at least start thinking about them! I choose some less traditional ones this year and I LOVE THEM!
I love her hair in these so so cute! I love the black and white one where she is holding up her head so cute! They are all cute but that's my fav! The cards are adorable!
After every picture this is what I've been saying out loud! Oh my Gosh! Steph, I'm tellin ya you are gonna be famous one day. I can feel it! Your so talented!
7 comments:
WOWEEE...your baby is over the top super cute!!! and don't even get me started on that hair...
did you design these cards? loooove them!
Love the cards, the baby, and the new header, way cute!
Thanks girls :) Jean, I wish I designed them! Melissa Davis designed them, she has a bunch of them that are way fun, I just bought two sets.
I love her hair in these so so cute! I love the black and white one where she is holding up her head so cute! They are all cute but that's my fav! The cards are adorable!
Oh my! Addy is adorable! She is such a cutie, and what beautiful eyes :) Love the new Christmas cards!
Um.... yeah, she is totally cute! Her hair is darling! Love the cards too!
After every picture this is what I've been saying out loud! Oh my Gosh! Steph, I'm tellin ya you are gonna be famous one day. I can feel it! Your so talented!
Post a Comment