Slider

Monday, February 14, 2011

10 days old

Meet Mr.C. He was so sweet and so great to let me try whatever I wanted, we cuddled and played and I loved every single second of it! And best of all he is the fourth boy for one of my longest friends!





5 comments:

Cindy said...

So adorable! Love the detail ones in bw, just perfect!

Manda said...

These are so good Steph!! I can't wait to see more! It's fun to be surprised, since I wasn't there most the time. Thank you so much for doing those for me! Your such a good friend!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Awwww, he is precious!! He's got such a handsome little face. Love the b/w one of his swirl of hair, too!

Jen said...

Look at his darling little features!! So so cute, Steph!

Kira said...

He is a cutie and how perfect is that hair:) Manda makes cute babies:) and you take great pictures