I am going to be a little honest here so I hope that you can all bear with me while I do so. Photography has always been something that I have loved and I am so grateful and so blessed to be able to do something I completely enjoy. That is why I have been thinking about what I am about to say for a couple weeks, trying to figure out how to say it. My family is such an amazing blessing in my life and my children are my life. Juggling it all has gotten hard and crazy and I don't want to step back at the end of my life and wish that I had spent more moments with my children. I have decided to step back and focus more of my attention on my family and as a result I will not be booking as many sessions this year. I hope that you will all understand. I will still being doing a small number of sessions each month, but not as many as in the past. With that said, I have one opening left in March and one in April. May, June and July are booked. I will not be booking past July cause it is just to hard to guess what will be going on that far in advance. I am so grateful for all your business!

2 comments:
I just love this image. And I love your simple take on newborns! And good for you for doing what you feel is best for you family! Now your going to be having people pleading you to book even farther to get a session with you! :)
Beautiful Steph! Did you get my message about wanting pictures in the spring? Can I have one of those openings in April or March?
Post a Comment