I am loving all the color out there right now, it's just so beautiful and the weather is amazing :) Meet one of my good friends and her beautiful family, aren't those two little boys just stinkin' cute! They remind me of my two little guys.
I love these, Steph. The last pic with the little boys and their dad in the leaves is so great! They have the best little smiles! I also love the ones with the little boys hugging their mommy...pulls at my heartstrings a big...I'm kind of partial to little boys and their mommies! :o)
What an adorable little chunk that baby is!! To die for.. I want to come and squeeze him. Darling brother shots, what a treasure! Stunning family too. Just beautiful..
9 comments:
I love these, Steph. The last pic with the little boys and their dad in the leaves is so great! They have the best little smiles! I also love the ones with the little boys hugging their mommy...pulls at my heartstrings a big...I'm kind of partial to little boys and their mommies! :o)
What a darling family! I am loving that chubby little baby boy, what a sweety! These images are gorgeous, Stephanie.
hehe, what cute little boys!! They're adorable, and have gorgeous parents, too. Looks like a fun session!
Too cute!!!
Absolutely darling! I love the family shots especially. Love these guys. Great job, Steph.
Beautiful!! Love the colors and the mother-son and father-son pics are sooo adorable!!
What an adorable little chunk that baby is!! To die for.. I want to come and squeeze him. Darling brother shots, what a treasure! Stunning family too. Just beautiful..
What an adorable little chunk! That baby is precious! Love those brother shots. Stunning family too. They will treasure this session.
These are cute! I love the leaf pictures. And this is one cute family.
Post a Comment