Slider

Monday, October 24, 2011

Greatest Friends...

This is one of  my greatest friends cute family!  She is one of the main reasons, why I was even able to start doing photography 6 years ago, she was my support and babysitter while my hubby was busy in school!  It was so nice to see them for the afternoon, I wish we were closer!!!









8 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous images of an adorable family. I love the connection you have captured.

BRITTANY said...

Cute Cute Cute!

brenda said...

Oh those pictures are so cute, I LOVE the crinkled noses!

Whitney said...

The colors are soooo yummy!! And what gorgeous little bebes! SO cute!!

Cindy said...

The children are adorable and such a cute family! Love their expressions and how much fun they're having!

Kimbelrly Marie said...

Beautiful family and Gorgeous pictures!! The first one is fabulous, LOVE it!

Photography by AmyLynn said...

What a beautiful family!! You got such great photos for them!

Kira said...

Wow they are growing up fast! Love the pictures!