Hello! I hope the new year has been good to everyone. I am looking forwards to a year full of changes for the better, enjoying small moments with my little family and more fun photo sessions ahead!
Keep watch, I will be opening up session booking soon for the coming Spring.
But in the meantime, here is a little of what I have been up too!
This little sweetie turned 6 months, wow, time goes WAY to fast! I feel like I just took her 2 month pictures!
And stay tuned for a sneak peak from this sweet little ones session!



3 comments:
I can't even stand it, look at that face. It makes me want to go wake him up and kiss him right now!
I can't even stand it, look at that face. It makes me want to go wake him up and kiss him right now!
What a little doll with those big blue eyes!! Also love the way she had her fingers in her mouth, my sister used to do it just like that!
Post a Comment