Slider

Friday, January 06, 2012

Little one

This little guy is finally home from the hospital and he is such a little sweetie! 
I was so excited to be able to go and spend a little bit of time with him in his home,
I think I spent half of my time there, just cuddling with him and visiting with his mom,
it was so nice to have some time just to talk :)






6 comments:

Kira said...

He looks good :) I love his eyes :)

BRITTANY said...

What a precious little guy. He has such blue eyes!

Photography by AmyLynn said...

So sweet! Love those little fists all balled up... you got great shots!

Stacee Maree said...

I love them and I am so jealous. You did an amazing job. Like always.

Anonymous said...

What a precious lil' one!! Great pics!

Brooke said...

Oh, I love him. He is so precious.. beautiful job Stephanie!